Real-time Earth and Moon phase

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Nothing to fear

A time I have felt fear was after I had accidentally shattered my teachers favorite keychain. I was in fifth grade and I had to get back in class to get lunch. The keychain was attached to a key which was in a lock. I remember when I was trying to lock up the key was jammed in the door. I pulled on the keychain with all my might and the key came loose after the chain broke. The teacher was known for having a great temper and I was in a panic. I came clean out of guilt and fixed the chain but I still remember the fear.

Fear is a very powerful feeling. When a person is in a case of extreme fear like a phobia or worse, the person can become delusional and imagine things, like their name being called or seeing something that isn't there. While every person has many fears it is impossible to get rid of the fear but you can suppress it. Just by facing a fear and living it you can get better but part of that fear is still there weather you know it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment