Real-time Earth and Moon phase

Friday, May 2, 2014

Power

Q:You are in a supervisory position with power over other individuals. How would you respond to someone who tries to get you fired?

A: if someone was to try to undermine me or try to do that I would prove them wrong and if I needed to get rid of them.

Q: What if that individual wants your position and is in line to get it? How would you punish him/her?

A: I would set them up to fail. If this was a position that I had worked hard for and liked I would just set the other person up to fail. This way I look superior.

Q: If someone enabled the discovery of the traitor, how would you reward that individual, if at all?

A: I think if someone had discovered this, and was correct, I would reward them by promoting them or give some amount of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment